1. She is walking!! And could not be more proud of herself! Now constantly on the go. I thought she would be a really late walker being she didn’t crawl until 11 months, but 3 months later she took her first steps and is off.
2. A few weeks ago we threw my parents a semi-surprise 6oth birthday party at a hotel and waterpark. We rented a 3 bedroom condo and had a great weekend with all of us together for a few days. As much as Grace likes her bath time she was not a fan of the water, but the boys were pretty courageous in trying water slides they said they would never go down.
3. The boys had their first official school project through their homeschool co-op, building a bridge out of popsicle sticks. They could enter it in the longest bridge or strongest bridge contest. They went for the longest and I struggled to fit it in the van. Proud of their achievement, winning the longest bridge.
4. I realize I am probably late to the party on this, but a few weeks ago I discovered Blessed is She. My only regret is that I didn’t know about it sooner. I signed up for their emails, which are the Mass readings for the day with a beautiful reflection that follows. This has been perfect for Lent.
5. Baby continues to grow, 17 weeks! Things continue to go well with the exception of having trouble regulating my progesterone. I have had a few big drops in my levels leading to a few big scares and last minute ultrasounds to check on the baby. Every time a strong and beautiful heart beat and a very active little jumping bean. Leaving it in God’s hands and trying my best not to worry about the numbers.
6. We have our anatomy scan in a couple of weeks and the question is are we finding out the gender. Good question, I still don’t know. This time around I am leaving it up to Aaron since I was pretty adamant we were going to find out with Grace and he has always leaned more towards leaving it a surprise. I am not sure what is driving me more crazy not knowing the gender or not knowing if we are going to find out the gender.
7. And that’s the latest around this household as we anxiously await for it to feel just a little like spring in the perpetually frozen tundra. I see 54 in the forecast, yay!!
Linked with Kelly.