A ball can entertain this little man for hours. Fair to say he will have his Dad’s athletic ability and not mine.
1. I have been using Etsy to buy gifts lately and have been pleased with the purchases and quality. For Mother’s Day I bought a bracelet for my mom with my grandmother’s handwriting engraved. My grandma was always busy writing letters and sending cards it was her love language.
2. I never know what to buy Aaron for Father’s Day, so I found a t-shirt for him on Etsy. (Hoping he doesn’t decide to read the blog this week!)
3. In addition to the energy bars we already make I am trying to find some healthy protein bar recipes without a lot of sugar. All of these look amazingly tempting, but with a little more chocolate than what I would like. Thinking I could alter a few to reduce the grams of sugar. Any favorite recipes?
4. Over the summer we are requiring the boys to keep up with their math and reading. We have noticed in years past come August summer brain has officially taken over anything that has been stored academically. I was excited to find these free math worksheets that I can print off. They have everything categorized by grade with a variety of different skill sets to focus on.
5. Eyeing up easy and comfortable summer dresses. Every day wear yet chic.
6. Who wants s’more?! Can’t get enough of the ooey-gooey marshmallow goodness try s’more brownies. Incredibly easy and quick for last minute gatherings and no one will know they started from a box.
7. I have been looking for a little more variety to throw into our breakfast routine. Right now our staples are honey-nut granola that we purchase from a food co-op and made from scratch oatmeal pancakes. All of these look delicious and hearty, hoping to stave off hunger for an hour or two.
Happy weekend!! Visit Kelly for more.
Leave a Reply