1. Excited for this weekend we have family in town and we plan on hitting up every fall festivity with all the kiddos. Eleven people under one roof in our cozy home, may be crazy but absolutely love it!
2. We went apple picking and the boys were so excited, because they could eat as many apples as they wanted. I think by number 6 they had their fill and probably did not want to see another apple in their life! Per usual I ended up doing most of the picking. Now on to apple pies and all things apple.
3. We have a tooth!! Finally, 9 1/2 months and Grace’s first little tooth is showing through. With her being a preemie and in the one percentile for her weight I have been anxious for her to get teeth, crawl and meet every other typical milestone. Saying good-bye to the gummy smile!
4. Teeth continued. Ethan has shark teeth, his adult teeth coming in behind his baby teeth. We had an appointment scheduled to pull two of his baby teeth as they weren’t loose and if not taken care of can ruin the adult teeth. Some how they mysteriously became loose the day after I made his dentist appointment. He was determined to pull them himself and he did succeed with a little help from his brother.
5. In this house plastic tools are multi purpose.
E: Mom, I got a tooth loose!
Me: That’s great, were you pulling on it?
E: No, I used a screwdriver.
6. Baseball season has officially ended. If it was up to the boys they would play all year long, thankfully we have a winter with snow and there is a break. The last game was cold, bundling up for 45 degree weather. I had to convince the boys to where sweatshirts under their jerseys and hats under their baseball caps, they kept telling me that they wouldn’t look like a real baseball player if they did. Fashion over sense, eventually sense won out. They both came running to me after the first inning for hats and mittens.
7. Grace has been sleeping terribly, I know she is a baby it’s her job. She has taken this job to a new level and I am at a loss of what to do. Aaron says leave her cry, but I don’t have it in me. I guess I am feeding her habit. Starting at 3 months she was sleeping through the night, 7 months came around and it’s a new game. Hoping there is an end in sight, because getting up 4 times is taking a toll.
Linked up with Kelly, officially the weekend!