1. Schools out for the summer. Nine days left and they are home free! Slightly nervous about the transition and looking forward to having time with them. I know Grace will be ecstatic to have the boys home every day to play with, no more boring mom.
2. We are needing some new counter stools, but not budgeting for it currently. When we bought our house pre-children we bought stools with fabric on the seating. Rookie mistake. Still, I like to look. Right now these are my faves.
3. If you have a Trader Joe’s close by and like sweet potatoes these crackers are a must. Yum, yummo!
4. We officially have a crawler with two teeth coming in. He now joins the ranks of his sister screaming hysterically at night until mom rescues him from dad. By day his favorite word is dada.
5. For baseball this year Kolbe is required to wear a cup. I don’t understand it, but it’s like a passage to manhood or something for them. Never seen him so excited to try on a piece of clothing and carefully box up his prize possession after practice to keep it looking like new.
6. Trying to get back into the routine of exercising again. I am finding the only time to be 10:00pm at night, even then the little ones tag-team waking up. The struggle is real. Aaron has two words for me, sleep training. I am a wimp.
7. Farmhouse. How long will the trend stay, because I want to make over our entire house. For now, I will dream and just enjoy looking at the pretty things. I created a Farmhouse board on Pinterest if you are channeling your inner Joanna Gaines. (p.s. The Magnolia Table cookbook amazing!)
Hoping everyone has an enjoyable and safe Memorial Day weekend. Here’s to three days! Even more so, here’s to those who have served, fought and died for freedom. Thank you for our liberty.