1. Joining Jen for a few takes, stretching it to make 7! Saying goodbye to 78 degrees and 20 mile bike rides last weekend and hello to 48.
2. Sometimes you need a little adrenaline rush and to feel like a kid again! Plus, I like an excuse to scream at the top of my lungs with no one questioning my sanity. Although, my husband may have been embarrassed that the adult sitting next to him was screaming as much, if not more than the 8 year old behind him!
3. The final countdown until my little brother gets married!!! Getting all sentimental on you, can’t believe it’s almost here! Since, I always acted like his mother-hen growing up I will be cliche and say it seems like yesterday. Really it does, seems like only a month ago he was calling me to discuss rings. In his own words, he said it’s going to be a waterfall fest. So us ladies have prepared with our waterproof mascara and I will be placing boxes of tissues strategically in the pews. Tears of joy of course!
4. I am realizing this month it’s a blessing we don’t have cable, otherwise I would be formally joining the league of Widowers to MLB Playoffs! (Grateful for the small things!)
5. Speaking of being grateful, a colleague surprised me with a delicious box of Trader Joe’s pumpkin bread mix, yummo! It made my day, a definite fall favorite! I was going to save it for a special occasion, but as soon as my husband saw the box he asked me to make it that night. No shame in a box mix that taste that good!
6. Pumpkin…if you have a favorite recipe that involves this ingredient please share. I took to Pinterest and had to refrain myself from pinning an obnoxious amount.
7. I have decided Fantasy Football may be have been the worse use of my $10, (of course my husband begs to differ) but I am close to being in last place. Fair-weather fan that I am, I threw in the towel after my second loss. The only game I care about is this week, because I am facing my husband. All bets on!