Hear her roar!
1. My hopes of March leaving us peacefully as a lamb may not come to fruition. Looks like we will be wearing winter coats and hats to Easter Mass and may even be having an egg hunt in the snow. Spring, where art thou?
2. Not sure about you, but it seems Lent has flown by this year, then again time has in general. Only 10 days out and counting. One of my focuses for Lent was to find balance, while I was able to do that in most areas of my life I have come to the realization that getting sleep will never be accomplished. We are in a permanent sleep regression, which only continues to regress. I think I got more sleep when Caden was a newborn. Penance, penance.
3. With an attempt to decorate more for Easter, since it is such an important day I am eyeing up this sign from Hobby Lobby to proclaim the good news a little more in these four walls, bonus it’s 50% off.
4. I also have my eyes on this adorable tote bag from Etsy, which is needed in real life when our crew is out in public and this beautiful saying, which I need as a constant reminder on the hard days of motherhood. We are the game changers in life changing more than just diapers, changing the world by forming souls.
5. Overhearing the kids playing Mass yesterday, Fr. Ethan delivered a memorable homily. “If you get too far from Jesus and aren’t following him, he will just take his shepherd’s staff and ring it around your neck to bring you back.” The things these kids thing of!
6. Looking forward to eating cheesecake on Easter, my favorite dessert. This recipe has become a tradition since it serves a crowd, I will need to take a picture of the creation this year. In addition these sweet treats are staples for our Easter feasting. What are your favorite Easter desserts?
7. We survived Spring Break and enjoyed the week together with or without any naps being had. Grace was so sad to see her brothers go back to school that she protested Monday morning saying, “no home, Koco Etan home!”
Happy weekend!! Linked up with Kelly.