We have thoroughly been enjoying Fall, especially my fair dose of pumpkin creamer, pumpkin butter, pumpkin biscuits and anything else I can find in the store. Apple picking, pumpkin festivals, corn mazes, playing in the leaves, campfires and walks just to take in the beautiful colors.
As we walked a wooded trail the boys stood beneath the trees watching the leaves fall. “Look mom, it’s snowing leaves!” Their eyes full of joy as the held their arms out trying to catch them.
The temp is turning cooler much sooner than I would like, knowing the long months of winter that are ahead. I treasure these days, so here is our Fall in pictures.
1. Family photo, we attempted. Thanks, Kolbe for getting the memo to look at the camera.
2. In search of the great pumpkin.
3. Straw bales make the best slides. I couldn’t believe how fast it was!
4. Mmm…apple pie and apple crisp!
6. This goat looked like it had way too many ice cream cones.
7. One last train ride before the snow flies.
Linked up with Kelly. Happy Fall Ya’ll!
Very cute photos! 🙂 Fall is such a wonderful, colorful season. Winter is pretty in its way, but too cold. It is cozy, though (at least in the house!).
Enjoy the season. It looks like you’re all having so much fun–that’s so great, and what family is about–enjoying the company of one another and knowing Jesus leads and loves you. God bless your beautiful family!