1. A little late again with my quick takes, a full two days to be exact. Thinking I can still blame turning our clocks back as the culprit, although can’t menace anything that gives me an extra hour of sleep.
2. I realize it’s too early to be starting commentary on the weather, but then again it’s also waaay too early to be having 6 inches of snow in the forecast!! Not to mention a dusting covering all of the rooftops this morning. Not sure I am ready for everything to look like this again for the next 6 months. (Note: this is not the current view out my window, but has potential to be after the first winter storm hits this week.)
3. This blog isn’t one where I intend to engage in politics or parties, but I will say there was a small election party at our house this past Tuesday. Including ice cream, fist pumps, yelps of joy and too much adrenaline that kept us both up way too late.
4. It seems my week has revolved around being on hold with multiple medical facilities. Simply looking to obtain my vaccination record to ensure I get updated on a few that are needed before traveling to Africa. I am not prehistoric and pretty sure medical records existed during my youth before the discovery of wi-fi and iPhones. With that said it seems there is no record of this particular vaccine that I absolutely know I had. I even remember the event of getting the shot to a weird amount of detail, to the very chair I sat in while waiting for my appointment.
5. It seems the deer were enjoying one last morning saunter before their high time of anxiety and fight-or-flight kicks in. Although they weren’t necessarily given any privacy as all the neighbors (including us) gawked out their back windows snapping pictures.
And one more just because they are kind of cute!
6. Used Etsy for the first time in my life, I am a decade behind I know. I wanted a customized wedding gift for my brother and sister in-law. Slightly nervous (okay, a lot!) as to how it would turn out as I was just going off of random reviews in regards to the vendor I ordered through. Plus, she didn’t currently have anything in her store that reflected what I was looking for, on top of the fact that there was a crunch on the deadline fast approaching! Can you feel the anxiety yet?! But…it turned out amazing!!! Superseding all of my expectations!! Hooked for life, I will be a returning Etsy shopper.
7. So blue, blue, blue! Glad I had a large purse along to put the absurd amount of paint swatches I thought I needed to carefully critique and study before picking the perfect blue! Oh yeah and this was the second time through after eliminating all of the ones from the first trip. The curse of being type A or maybe just indecisive.
Take before pictures so we can see before and after of their room. So exciting!!!
Everyday Ann says
Yes, absolutely will do! 🙂
The snow is pretty for now, after the holidays it can go back to summer!!! Pretty blue. I had an election party for my state too…and luckily i was in a hotel on a work trip and has access to Fox News. 😉 God bless your preparations.
Everyday Ann says
This made me laugh as we were cable-less and tried to stream live feeds until broadcast finally began at 9pm!