1. Spring is FINALLY here! I think I witnessed the most radical shift in weather, one week the kids are playing in 20 inches of snow and the next week they are wearing shorts to school not seeming to mind the monstrous snow piles still lining the sidewalks and parking lots. It is official, winter is over. Alleluia!
2. Kolbe makes his First Communion this weekend and he couldn’t be more excited. He has basically been counting down this day for the last 6 months. I am so proud of him, to see all that he has overcome and the ways in which he has matured. He has such a genuine love for Jesus and I pray that he holds that always in his heart. Amid all of the preparing he gave me very, very specific instructions for his cake I hope the bakers don’t disappoint.
3. I feel like I am always on the look out for new recipes and have had success with finding some yummy dishes at both The Natural Nuturer and The Humble Onion. The Natural Nuturer provides a lot of healthy, gluten free options always packing in more fruits and veggies while still being tasty and kid approved. The Humble Onion has a weekly meal plan, making it easy to check that item off your to-do list.
4. Speaking of recipes the neighbors surprised us awhile back with the most delicious Monster Cookies I have ever tasted. I haven’t made them yet, because I somehow know that I would secretly consume an insane amount after putting the kids to bed. Hands down they were simply amazing!!
5. I need to know, is the Instant Pot a game changer and will it simplify dinner prep? I am looking ahead to the summer months when dinner time is robbed from us as we drive from baseball field to baseball field.
6. I am looking forward to a post I wrote that will be on the Blessed Is She blog next week and humbled that they are publishing it. My heart longs to reach out and give hope to every woman who is carrying the heavy burden of infertility. Once it’s up I will make sure to share the link.
7. Breaking out of my introverted shell and going social. Finally got an Everyday Ann facebook page, like it and share it with others.
Happy weekend and a little prayer for Kolbe!! Visit Kelly for more.