1. Joining Quick Takes this week for a short 7. It’s all my mom brain can formulate.
2. Realizing the drawback of being mom, there is no PTO or sick days. When you are sick you just keep going and going! Grateful for screen time, easy dinners and an energetic backup at 5:30pm.
3. On Tuesday we were going for walks, biking and playing at the park…
4. …and on Wednesday we were shoveling the driveway and sledding. Wonders of the Midwest, if you can see any wonder in a spring snowstorm!!
5. Sharing one of my favorite Easter desserts…cheesecake! And a whole lot of it!! I found this recipe a few years ago, because I needed something to serve a crowd and the normal springform pan would not do. It says it only serves 8-10, but I would say more around 12-14.
6. What’s your favorite Easter treat, homemade or otherwise?
7. Hoping everyone has a blessed Holy Week as we prepare for Easter. The boys have been rehearsing “He is Risen, Alleluia!!”